Do you hate getting up in the morning to go to work?

Favorite Answer

Yes, that's why I don't do it.

• Phil

I don't know what thats like.

I hate the fact that time seems to fly way to fast in the mornings.  I get up around 4:30am, but my shift doesn't start until 7am.  That time between 4:30 and 7:00 seems like 15 minutes!  It goes way to quickly.  Once I'm logged in and on the clock, time slows down to a crawl!

• Usually not BUT in 2020 yes yes I flipping hate having to get up for work. Oh they say "At least u have a job & are working" but u ken I don't think that as sure am still working and got a job BUT AM I FŲCKING ENJOYING IT..well the blooming answer is NO I am not and thinking about quitting as feel they are taking advantage of me there, hours and work are different and I DID NOT CHOOSE to do this job and the tasks that come with it! Also SOME of the coworkers I have are lazy as fųck or make others (me) do everything it seems and they like to be the boss when they are bloody not.  Also some of the things that we have to do are too much and not nice so yeah cannot do this shît for many more months. Have had to cry a few time at work and after work 😭

Source(s): Shît corona!! I like the beer but the virus is a mother effer!.
  • No that's one thing I like.... 

• yay

I used to despise waking up at 6 AM and commuting to work. But now that I've been working remotely from home since March, I actually kind of miss it. I'm looking forward to my job and my home being two separate entities again. 

• Saber

I don't have a job but when i was working i didnt have problems getting up to work because i was motivated by my small (but sufficient) paycheck.Nowadays i just wake up whenever i want (usually in the very early morning).I have no problems getting out of bed at all.

Yes. But tomorrow I'll be happy and a little hung over.

• Asep

I used to hate it yes

Meh, I work from home, so not really. And I have 4 alarm clocks going off to make sure I get up: clock proper, dog on the bed, pawing at my tummy, cat on the pillow, meowing at me sweetly, and cat on my chest, batting at me, LOL. Cutest way to wake up ever :)