How do you feel about your gender ?

I’m a woman and I feel like I’m good at all the social things men are supposed to be good at

I’m Honest 

Transparent

Shrewd

Bold

Courageous

Charming

Good at selling myself

Confident

Not influenced by others

Logical

Unbiased 

Protective

Able to Read People 

But I’m not good at the things woman are supposed to be good at

High Pain Tolerance

Forgiving

Gracious

Good Listener

Understanding

Health Conscious

Nurturing

Sensitive

Gentle

Sacrificial

Good at Multi Tasking

Doesn’t Complain

I’ve had so many guys mock me for not acting like a woman 

I’ve been teaching myself patience for 8 years now and I still think the average person is more patience than me 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Aaron
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm content being male and wouldn't want to be female. I have some traits considered feminine though such as nurturing. sensitive, caring, and kind, emotional. Some people don't understand these traits in a male. We are all individual though. Whether male or female. Just be yourself. 

• JASON
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

With my hands.                        .

• 4 weeks ago

I can't say I ever give it much thought.  I don't ever look at my characteristics and think of them in terms of gender.  

Sounds like you have some good insight into yourself.

• 4 weeks ago

With respect, this question does not belong in Religion & Spirituality, so you should  move it to a more suitable forum because this is not the relationships forum

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I'm not a Leftist sheeple. I never tie any of those things on that list with my gender. How ridiculous! It's always about how a person feels with some people. Like we are all supposed to react to everything like an exposed nerve. What about thinking? The "How do you feel" people apparently don't see the point of thinking.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

So are you saying you want to have surgery and become a man?

• IOM
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Just fine, thank you. 👍  🙂 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.