Isaac
Isaac asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

An anonymous source says Biden wasn't born in America but was, in fact, SUMMONED from...?

...Hell by an evil wizard. 

Can we afford to have a demonic entity in the White House? 

What? That sounds silly? Well leftists, when you use anonymous sources with zero evidence, you sound silly too. Trump called veterans 'losers' and 'suckers' for dying? ICE is forcing women to get hysterectomies? 

Go ask the atheists how skepticism works when they're talking to young earth creationists. I know the progressive atheists have forgotten how it works when talking about Trump but surely they remember how to demand proof from 'thumpers'. 

Anonymous, no, according to Biden it was 120 million. Which is a lot for America b/c we've only got 330 million people. I DO cheer him on b/c he's not an anti-American thug like most of the Democrat party. 

total BS. I'm not surprised you can't see that. Trump is a demonic entity in the White House. His incompetence has killed over 200,000 Americans. He is getting away with murder and you cheer him on