Do you like to debate politics ?

I don’t. I get mad easily

10 Answers

Relevance
  • yay
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

No. Debating politics is useless because it doesn't change anyone's mind and it almost always turns into "You're a stupid dummyhead for not thinking like I think". I'd rather have unnecessary dental surgery than debate politics with most people. 

• 3 weeks ago

Sure.  I find it amusing.  It's so easy to catch others in their factual & logical fallacies.  You need to be better-informed than I am to have any hope of gaining the upper hand in a debate with me.  That hasn't happened yet.   

• 4 weeks ago

Politics bores me to death.

• 4 weeks ago

No, not really.  Trying to debate or argue with someone who already has their mind made up about something and isn't about to change it seems rather pointless to me.  I'm not going to waste my time with those types.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Not really, Because you can sway a thousand people by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one person by logic.

• 4 weeks ago

Nope. Sports, religion and politics will always end up in fights

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I like to think about politics, talk about politics, theorize about politics, read/write about politics but i rarely debate. It almost always leads to arguments and having online arguments is the most pointless thing you could do in the internet.

• 4 weeks ago

No, only when people feel the need to share them with me.  

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It used to be enjoyable. It's not easy debating with someone when the facts are on your side but it makes no difference. Since trump has been president, debates are irrelevant. trump supporters call "facts", "lies".

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Debating with a Trump supporter is like trying to tell your 5th grader that it's time to go to bed.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.