Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Republicans lost their war against gay people so now they're going after the Transgender?

Who will they go after next when they lose this war too?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I love republicans. Anytime I need a good laugh, they're super easy to find. All you have to do is say "warming" and they suddenly think you're discussing global warming and they show up to debate science as being a crooked corrupt conspiracy in a long tirade that usually includes "My cousin Jethro said he once heard a scientist say..." presented as evidence.

Transgender people are homosexuals. LOL! Fine, but republicans are all KKK sympathizers.

• 1 month ago

There is no war against anyone in the LGBT community... Just a righteous indignation in any group expecting the rest of the country to put their stamp of approval on their activities. Live your life as you wish, but leave the rest of us out of it. 

• Susie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yet it’s the libs who physically attack people wearing red hats, those who have differing opinions, kill cops,  burn and loot businesses, destroy others property and historic monuments.  Maybe you ought to worry about your own party’s “wars” before you start condemning others.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You and I have on3e very inportant thing in common.

Neither one of us has the Slightest Idea what YOU are talking about.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

remember the good ol' days when invented outrage was actually pertinent...if not somewhat interesting?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The will go after anyone who is different from them. Doesn't matter if it's gender, skin color or political affiliation.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They'll never stop attacking Blacks & Mexicans.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.