Misty
Misty asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Has being on lockdown due to pandemic made you depressed. Please explain.?

I have been depressed and lonely. I live alone and it's sad. No family to turn to.

No problem here in south Florida. I spend a lot of time alone. The health club reopend about two months ago. I go there a lot.

I just wish the public library would reopen.

It is natural because human is tending to make his/her own space - liberty is a basic desire. However, the lockdown can help us to think about living-space.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Housing

First, I can no longer go to the places I always frequent. Then, even if I can go to those places, the are usually closed. I also cannot do much at home.

NO... Not at all.. I still go where I need to go just like before.. ONLY DIFFERENCE is I now wear a FACE DIAPER when I go out to a store etc.

This is how I live my life every day.

At first I was worried about how we'd survive on no salary (during the complete Lockdown), but thankfully the tories finally set up the Furlough Scheme, probably due to the public's outcry.  Ie the Government insisted we 'Stay Home', only go out for Front Line Work or food buying or essential Health Care.  

I'm not sure what the timeline is, between insisting we stay home and setting up a means of covering usual living costs, like mortgage, rent, bills and food purchases.

Anyhow, I share a home with my husband and 2 teens and our cat.  We have a simple life, but we're pretty much happy (poorer but happy and healthy).

• No, that's only true of weak minded individuals who are invariably liberals. 

I feel very sorry for you it's awful being lonely. There are helplines there to boost your morale try them. Go for a walk somebody will always speak to you and fresh air helps.

Hang out here with us weird lot 😂

Did Cicero had toilet roll?  You need that more than books obviously.

If you have a garden and a library of books, you have everything you need. (Cicero.)

No Dayton, presumably Cicero used a sponge on a stick like the rest of the Romans. You don’t need toilet roll.

I was talking about psychological fulfilment, not fripperies like food and household goods.