Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysHalloween · 1 month ago

Will you celebrate halloween during the pandemic ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Pretend viruses don’t scare me 

• 4 weeks ago

Absolutely! I'm 16 so it's not longer socially acceptable for me to trick or treat, but maybe I'll tag along with my 11 year old sister so I can get some candy and not look too weird. I'll be dressing up for school as well, I'm not sure what I'll dress up as yet. If my town has it's halloween party this year I'll volunteer there so I can get my volunteer hours to graduate. I've volunteered at the past two Halloween parties and they're a lot of fun even though they're for little kids.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No, i never do..its dumb

• 4 weeks ago

Just stay at home and decorate our house simply, celebrate with my family at home.

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I'm too old to be out and about myself, but I'll still put a pumpkin lantern outside and hope the usual children will still turn up, accompanied by a parent or older sibling well in the background.

This year I won't invite them in to sing or dance or recite a poem, which is the tradition in Scotland, but will put my baskets of apples, tangerines and chocolate on the doorstep and invite them to help themselves.

• 1 month ago

Probably not. I plan on watching movies and eating snacks alone.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, because I'm afraid there might be COVID virons contaminating the razor blades in the apples my neighbor gives out.

• 1 month ago

Yup. I’m going to celebrate it by myself, in my room, while wearing my Spyro onesie (because that’s the only costume I currently have), and dancing to Halloween music.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

TBH I stopped celebrating it when I outgrew trick-or-treating, but I would definitely skip it this year because 2020 tops any Halloween shenanigan. Just saying

• 1 month ago

I live in a remote place, and no kids have ever come to my door trick-or-treating.  I have the chocolate just in case though!  And, I will again this year; as I love chocolate, it is no loss.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.