Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 month ago

McDs Microwaves their food?

Is it true that McDonald's Microwaves their burger and chicken when they get a rush?  It sure tastes like it.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

No, but they sometimes keep things for too long in the heated holding cabinets. They are on timers but they don't throw things away when they are supposed to. When I worked in one all that got microwaved was porridge and pancakes. (in the US they are called hotcakes) They don't microwave coffee as that other answer says and if anyone did that they were breaking procedure.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

no but they do shady stuff in the basement beneath each and EVERY McDonalds.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No we use a grill for are burgers and fryers like chicken nuggets and fish. And for the grill we use a grill for scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, fold eggs, Canada Ham, and we use toasters for muffins and round egg we use a round egg cooker. Now for hotcakes we use a Q-ing Microwave Oven. Or if we stop serving breakfast at specific time and we get an order for example of fold eggs then we put in into the Q-ing Microwave Oven to heat it up.

Source(s): Employee
  • 4 weeks ago

They used to use a microwave to warm up their cinnamon rolls they had on the breakfast menu, which were really good, but they discontinued those some time ago, probably around the time they ditched the actual dollar menu.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

No, they're cooked on a grill.

• 4 weeks ago

No, it usually actually tastes better when they're busy because it means the food gets turned around quickly and doesn't sit in the warmers for very long.

• 4 weeks ago

I wouldn't be surprised. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

They do it to make waves...

• 4 weeks ago

I even saw they microwave the coffee

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.