Scam Call?

Hi just wondered I have had a call from 01582 tonight and not sure if my phone was playing up, or they didn't speak, or rang off, but when I tried to call it back the number was not recognised, I tried it on two phones and not recognised, is it a scam is it safe to say I can block and ignore? 

• Enigma

Looks like more of a text than an actual call. There are paid apps available that block calls,maybe you should look into getting one. I have BlackList Pro for Android and it seems to do a good job. 

Never and I mean never answer your phone unless you know the caller. Because, once you answer an unknown call, it shows the caller that they have a live account, and then they can mess with you in many ways. So, have patience and just ignore them.

• Adrian

Typical scam is to call and hang up. When a person calls back, they are billed expensive call charges for a "pay as you go" phone call, much like those porn lines where one pays huge fees every minute that you are online.