Update:

what do you mean in the field

28 Answers

Relevance
  • Erik
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I would say about once a week, on average.  I eat it because I like it, and I usually don't have much food at home.  I know it's not good for me.

• 4 weeks ago

1-2 times per week. Fast food is inexpensive, and convenient. 

Sometimes, I am out shopping and I don't want to go home, just for a meal. 

• 4 weeks ago

It depends on what you call fast food. If by fast food do you mean junk food giants like Burger King, McD, Dominos, etc? Or do you mean street food? Or do you just mean generally unhealthy food? Depending on what you meant, the answer differs.

If you are referring to the junk giants, then I probably consume it on an average once a fortnight. Sometimes it’s a quick dash through the drive-through to get a big mac and sometimes it’s a Domino’s pizza. Either way, it’s not more than once a fortnight. I used to have them around twice a week a while back but have since cut down.

Now if you mean street food, then that can include fried chicken, chips, fish n chips, hot dogs, donuts, etc. In India, you have stuff like Vada Pav, Pani Puri, and other Chaat dishes. Technically, these are all junk as well and made quite fast, so qualifies to be called fast food.

But if by fast food you mean just general unhealthy stuff, then I guess I am guilty of having fast food almost every single day. I sometimes have ready to eat sausages in the morning. Sometimes it’s a grilled cheese toast, sometimes it’s a pack of Maggi or Ramen.

So, fast food does not always mean unhealthy, and buying from a big chain does not make it safe and healthy either. Depends on how you look at it.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

as often as I can until my bowels release it

Source(s): I weigh256 lbs but I release 14 at a time (dump avg.)
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • rick60
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

I do about once a week

• JASON
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Once every few years.

• 1 month ago

maybe once a week  because of the convince 

• 1 month ago

Twice a week and I order the cheapest items on the menu!

• 1 month ago

Everyday. I need to stop 

• 1 month ago

Approximately an average of 2-3 times per month with the frequency being higher in the summer and lower in the winter. 

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Oh, maybe 6 times a year, and usually because for work I am "in the field".

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.