Savannah asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 month ago

how often do you eat fast food?

and why

what do you mean in the field

• Erik
    Favorite Answer

I would say about once a week, on average.  I eat it because I like it, and I usually don't have much food at home.  I know it's not good for me.

1-2 times per week. Fast food is inexpensive, and convenient. 

Sometimes, I am out shopping and I don't want to go home, just for a meal. 

It depends on what you call fast food. If by fast food do you mean junk food giants like Burger King, McD, Dominos, etc? Or do you mean street food? Or do you just mean generally unhealthy food? Depending on what you meant, the answer differs.

If you are referring to the junk giants, then I probably consume it on an average once a fortnight. Sometimes it’s a quick dash through the drive-through to get a big mac and sometimes it’s a Domino’s pizza. Either way, it’s not more than once a fortnight. I used to have them around twice a week a while back but have since cut down.

Now if you mean street food, then that can include fried chicken, chips, fish n chips, hot dogs, donuts, etc. In India, you have stuff like Vada Pav, Pani Puri, and other Chaat dishes. Technically, these are all junk as well and made quite fast, so qualifies to be called fast food.

But if by fast food you mean just general unhealthy stuff, then I guess I am guilty of having fast food almost every single day. I sometimes have ready to eat sausages in the morning. Sometimes it’s a grilled cheese toast, sometimes it’s a pack of Maggi or Ramen.

So, fast food does not always mean unhealthy, and buying from a big chain does not make it safe and healthy either. Depends on how you look at it.

as often as I can until my bowels release it

Source(s): I weigh256 lbs but I release 14 at a time (dump avg.)
  • rick60

I do about once a week

• JASON

Once every few years.

maybe once a week  because of the convince 

Twice a week and I order the cheapest items on the menu!

Everyday. I need to stop 

Approximately an average of 2-3 times per month with the frequency being higher in the summer and lower in the winter. 

• Mark

Oh, maybe 6 times a year, and usually because for work I am "in the field".