Vegans, what is your favourite dish?

I need to enlarge my diet.

Update:

So, Rocky Cadena...let me tell you that the meat is rotting in your gut because we are naturally vegetarians/vegan. The meat produce poison and put a layer on the surface of the gut which prevent good nutrition to enter the body. In addition, you cut some years to stay alife.

Update 2:

Thank you, Jamies but mushrooms main task in nature is to accumulate toxins.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

@anonymous You are right, the modern agriculture products are empty - that is why we need to get supplements in addition. Also, it is a fact that meat is not the preferred material in the gut. If you eat meat and vegetables, the gut prefer veggies and the meat rots in he gut, produce toxins and the protection layer prevent good nutrition to enter the body - meat eater starve while eating.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

prime rib , as humans have only one stomach they cannot digest most vegetable matter and since intensive farming much of the crop harvest is depleted in vitamins and minerals , canadian crops for example are very low in selenium

• Moloch
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Vegetable stir fry on rice or noodles.

Cauliflower, green beans, potato, olives, peas, water chestnuts, cooked with olive oil.

• laura
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Three bean chilli with rice and jacket potato, no bull burger, a vegan burger in a bun served with salad and vegan mayonnaise and lastly any vegan friendly pizza served with a yummy salad and fries 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I really like pasta with tomato and basil sauce, along with salad as a side dish

• 4 weeks ago

Tennessee hot fried mushroom caps. follow the recipe for a Tennessee hot chicken, but instead of frying chicken you fry mushroom caps. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Coleslaw with vegan mayo & Vegan pizza 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.