What will future technology be like?
- ?Lv 41 month agoFavorite Answer
1) 3D printing is upgraded so it can possibly print out artificial organs for patients that needs them. Even if it’s only viable as a temporary measure, it might still at least buy time for those that needs a real one.
2) Holographic technology has improved enough that it can cost effectively be placed into our everyday products.
3) Star Trek style replicator that can mass produce food at a affordable cost and be bundled in a tiny package for easy shipment. This is ideal for those that lives in a remote rural area where accessible to food is limited.
- 1 month ago
As a Christian, I believe Revelation talks about the future. Its all just about better cell phones and more comfortable shoes until then. Electric cars, more efficient light bulbs, and stronger/softer toilet paper...until you die and meet God.
- Campbell HaydenLv 71 month ago
About one hundred years beyond
anything that anyone can possibly think of.
- Pirate AM™Lv 71 month ago
It's rather hard to predict. However, this question is way too general and definitely in the wrong section. It's a good thing that you're anonymous, otherwise, we'd all laugh when we see your questions.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 1 month ago
Pretty much the same except it will have more lights, clocks, and Bluetooth.