Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 1 month ago

How to establish an office to represent a foreign chambers of commerce in New York?

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    If you're serious, you should talk with a lawyer who deals with international business. You may need to register with various U.S. federal agencies as an "agent" of a foreign government or foreign business, and jump through various other hoops, because of the international nature of the office. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.