Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

What in your opinion is the biggest mistake men make with women?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Giving women the right to vote.

• 1 month ago

Caring. My wife only ever pretended to care, and my daughter has unabashedly hated my guts since she hit puberty. Don't let them fool ya guys. 

• 1 month ago

Making believe that they can always tell them what to do.

• Piero
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think the biggest mistake is trusting women. This was certainly MY biggest mistake.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Marriage, marriage without a prenup, associating with women in the first place.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Marrying them.  Women are wonderful.  Women should be respected.  Marriage however benefits women, not men.  Most men fail to consider this and get burned as a result.  

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Being so sucked in by beauty or sexuality that they don't bother to find out if she's a psycho or not. So many guys make it all the way to marriage with a woman before realizing she can't earn a living, can't handle money, doesn't do well with fidelity and is basically a loser outside of the bedroom. 

• Bill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Letting women take control in realtionship and in society at large. 

In relationships the man is the head and he needs to remember this. Don't let her take control of the relationship and don't let her take control over you. 

In society men are the leaders and women should never be allowed to take that position from them. 

@Foofa: Not all men care if she can earn a living or not. It's not that they are forgetting to see if she can earn a living, but just that they don't care if she can. 

• Mier
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

If you care too much about what women want or need then you as the man will NEVER be happy. Believe it or not the man is still the head, the scriptures even say so. 

Even if you look at a guy like the idiot from California Elliot Rodgers. That guy didn’t actually hate women, he was an extreme woman worshiper believe it or not. He spent his whole life just about his entire existence in just trying to court and impress women. He did nothing please God or himself.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Caring more about facts than feelings.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.