Why don't I get "hangry?"?

So I'm asking this question because I know alot of people who claim to get hangry. This is something I don't experience. Yes, when I'm hungry, I obviously want to eat, but I don't think I necessarily "lash out" at people or become irritable. The only time where I become even remotely "hangry" is if this occurs when I'm already in a high stress situation. 

When I look up why some people don't get hangry, google only shows me articles explaining why people DO get hangry. Does anyone have any theories as to why I may not get hangry, or why some people don't?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

not everyone is the same...some people get out of sorts, weak, dizzy, etc when hungry..others do not. Clearly you belong to the second group of people.

• 1 month ago

I think it's an invention of Mars M&M, to sell their Snickers Bars.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Well it's blood sugar isn't it? So you're not on any kind of hypoglycemic line to cross. If I don't eat it massively effects my moods and I literally can't think. I don't know how people do it.

• 1 month ago

You basically answered it yourself. They get hangry because they are always stressed out

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.