Why don't I get "hangry?"?

So I'm asking this question because I know alot of people who claim to get hangry. This is something I don't experience. Yes, when I'm hungry, I obviously want to eat, but I don't think I necessarily "lash out" at people or become irritable. The only time where I become even remotely "hangry" is if this occurs when I'm already in a high stress situation. 

When I look up why some people don't get hangry, google only shows me articles explaining why people DO get hangry. Does anyone have any theories as to why I may not get hangry, or why some people don't?

not everyone is the same...some people get out of sorts, weak, dizzy, etc when hungry..others do not. Clearly you belong to the second group of people.

I think it's an invention of Mars M&M, to sell their Snickers Bars.

Well it's blood sugar isn't it? So you're not on any kind of hypoglycemic line to cross. If I don't eat it massively effects my moods and I literally can't think. I don't know how people do it.

You basically answered it yourself. They get hangry because they are always stressed out