Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 week ago

Dwayne Johnson A.k.a. the rock!

Attachment image
  • 4 weeks ago

Sir Lawrence Olivier!

• 1 month ago

That's pretty subjective.  Brando was awfully great, but then again, so was George C. Scott.  But then again, neither one of them could play a scary/creepy character like Lon Chaney or Lon Chaney, Jr.  But none of those three had the comedic talent of someone like Groucho Marx.  And if you were casting for a detective movie, Humphrey Bogart would be a better choice than any of those four.

What I CAN tell you with 100% certainty is who my favorite actor of all time is......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17MyPrAEQ28

Youtube thumbnail

• 1 month ago

Marlon Brando is the best actor of all time in my opinion

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I wouldn't like to say one!

• 1 month ago

Humphrey Bogart is my favorite.

• 1 month ago

My grandmother said the whole world shut down for several days when Rudolph Valentino died in 1926. In fact she told me this several times!

• 1 month ago

well, here's a list I like..........because it's not based on personal likes,  but actual STATS........  like awards and nominations, longevity,  and even level of skill in acting difficulty. ..........

and according to this list.........the one and only Jack Nicholson  comes out on top...........Brando second, and  DeNiro third. 

Hanks is 7th. 

If you go by Oscars alone........Katharine Hepburn still leads the pack with 4 Oscars.........but Meryl Streep far outstrips her in NOMINATIONS. --but only 3 Oscars......

Personally,   I think  DeNiro has been robbed many times too......and should easily be Number 1.........based on Stats. 

The other problem with this list though,  is that , again,  going by stats alone.......

it puts the older actors at a disadvantage......like Charlie Chaplin.... who's physical comedy and acting was second to NONE in his day and age,  but half these awards didn't even exist then.   But he still manages to place 25th on this list...........which isn't too shabby,  after 100 years,   still being in the top 25 of all time. !

https://www.imdb.com/list/ls050274118/

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

MEDIA and all History related says was Gretta Garbo.

#StayHome boy.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

In my opinion, Clark Gable.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.