how can adult's not get bored?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

listening to trumps lies

• John P
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

By looking at questions and answers in Yahoo Answers, and laughing out loud at all the grammatical and spelling mistakes - yours, too, both of them.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

There are way too many categories to go through them all.  You've got skinny brunette *******, skinny blonde facial, double ******* compilation, titjob cumshot, sensual gf *******, etc - there's just way too much to ever get bored.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Your question is ambiguous.

Do you mean, "Why is it that adults do not get bored?"  If so, they can and do.Or do you mean, "How can an adult prevent himself or herself from being bored?"  If so, they can keep busy, learn new things, work, read, be active - do virtually anything.You might try learning better English - such as why apostrophes are not used to make a plural.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

I actually get this question..... when you are young you think that when you are an adult.... you can do whatever you want. Then once you are an adult, you spend your time doing the things you need to survive. You spend so much time working, then resting after work, sleeping etc that you don't really have time to think about the fact that you no longer spend 10 hours a day walking or biking around etc.

Source(s): I was young once. And now I'm a (pardon the phrase) grown up.
  • 3 weeks ago

If you don't have everything done. Yes, you do :) .

• 3 weeks ago

Sex.........,,,..     cvvb

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

adults

because they fed their brains when they were younger.

• 3 weeks ago

They need to stay away from drills.

• Marty
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Buy a ranch. We have so much to do there's no time to be bored. We don't even watch television.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.