Turn art into 3d augmented reality through phone screen?

I saw a while ago some digital artists on Twitter who were able to have the 2d drawing in person and then when they went and held their phone screen up to it it showed a version popping out all the layers of the drawing to make it 3D. I can’t find these videos anywhere when I search for it and also don’t know anything about how it was done or what apps they used. Any information would be a huge help!!

he best way to learn to draw is by doing, and if it... ... Kickstarter · Tumblr · Art Club ... SketchAR puts virtual images on paper to let you trace drawings from your phone ... SketchAR is the latest iteration of the augmented reality drawing ... or you can convert photos from your camera roll into easily traceable ...

• John

Android or is it Facebook has "take 3d picture". I've never used it, I just get them on Facebook now and then.