Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

My dad is not bald, he is 50, neither his family, but my grandpa and uncle from mom's side got baldness patterns. am I GOING TO BE BALD?

Most likely yes.

Check out your mother , see if she is bald .

Male pattern baldness is usually  passed on mother to male offspring. With that said not always. In my family our maternal grandfather was bald, the majority of the grandsons (there are a lot of us) are bald, but a couple of my cousins did not go bald. My oldest cousin is 76 with a full head of hair. I started going bald as a teenager. If you go bald you go bald it is not a big deal. Many women find bald men attractive. Funny thing about hair bald men want a full head of hair guys with a full head of hair shave their heads- go figure!

time will tell

Only if your grandfather f*cked your mother.  If that happened, you can delay baldness by applying semen to your hair several times per day.

• Whether you have hair or not has nothing to do with your dad or grandfather. You have to understand that genetics goes back many, many generations on both parents sides.

depends on the genes

apply pure coconut oil to the hair daily

u may or may not. if u do u can always do something about it

Use coconut oil.