Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 4 weeks ago

Where to get covid ANTIBODY test in Ohio?

I had this virus back in February/March.   I want the antibody test to proove Ive already been exposed and have an immunity, so people can shut up and leave me alone.

I dont need a goddamned mask..  Because I AM NOT SICK!!!

If you have the antibodies, you have an immune response.

I get tested weekly at work for active virus and I DO NOT HAVE IT.

Im TIRED of being harassed about a mask when there's NO LAW that requires it anyways.

I am immune to it now, Im not sick, Im not carrying it, I dont need a mask.

Besides if YOUR masks works, then *I* dont need one, Karen..  Just keep 6+ ft away and we're good

They pnly started testing at work a few weeks ago..  And they arent doing antibody testing

What did your doctor say?  Did they sign off on a diagnosis of COVID-19 back in March?  I work at a COVID testing center in my state, and we observed that the PCR test for virus will continue to show positive for some time after a patient has recovered.  If you have weekly tests for work, can you show positive tests at some point, then negative?  That would be a start.

So are you going to go around wearing a sign that says "I had the virus and I am not sick so I don't need to wear a mask".

There are reports that even if you had it and recovered and have the antibodies, you can still infect others.  Guess all you really care about is yourself though.

Right wing but jobs such as yourself are the reason why your country is still in the grips of the first wave of the pandemic and an international joke. 

and the antibody test is extremely problematic to interpret.  Call your health dept.

talk to your doctor about it

Well where do we begin. There is a small possiblity that you can get the virus a second time (it has happened but rare). 2 - even if that's the case, you can still be a carrier and still pass on the virus which results in 3 - the virus stays longer, and there are more lockdowns and restrictions. 

Ladies and gentlemen - this question is a great example of someone being selfish, arrogant and clueless. You want to complain about masks and the virus but won't help the situation. Just wanting to moan aren't you.