Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesMazda · 5 months ago

Honda or mazda?

Hello which is a better car not even based on trim but Car brand would you prefer a Honda or Mazda? Not that id ever drive a Mazda (Never) just was wondering? 

MAZDA! I have owned alot of cars over the years but bought my Mazda 3 in 2018 and will only buy 1 from now on! Absolutely love it!

Mazda all the way.! Best car I've ever had 

While I love Mazdas, Hondas are better in terms of quality and reliability. Mazdas are more entertaining to drive, and I like how analog they are. There's no doubt that for a used car that can do everything, Miata is the answer. However, Mazda is a niche brand, and Mazda knows it. 

If you're a car person, either would be fine; If you're not, and you want a car that can go 10 years without fuss,  then there's no denying that Honda is a better option. Honda generally makes the best engines in the industry. If it has an engine, Honda is there. Honda is also obsessed with racing. From motorized go karts to Indy and Formula 1 racing, Honda is there. 

Honda's are too common. Mazda has a great power train (provided it is not a rotary engine) and great workmanship.

I also love the balance in the handling of a Mazda.

Next, insurance is often less for a Mazda.

So I say get a Mazda, but if you want something better- buy a Subaru!

I prefer Mazda .My Civic ate a valve, Toy got real unreliable, blasted oil everywhere.. Hondas are getting $$ Mazda, Mits, and Isuzu are all Just As Good as Toyota, Honda, Nissan; Subaru.  Maybe some models/years are even better, in some ways. They just don't spend as much as the other 3 in advertising. I wish Isuzu made sedans, hatchbacks, again. My Chevette had an Isuzu engine; bullet  proof and one of the Easiest to maintain since a Model "T".

Still Kicking myself over turning down that '06 Mazda 6 that only needed a radiator.

@Anon: Only a Fool Doesn't buy on name When the name served him Better I have Never  been disappointed in Mazdas. Yes, by  Honda and Toyota. My old Chevy gave less problems than H and T.  I still Have the Chevy.

And you contradict  self: "Only a fool chooses a car on brand name....Both Honda and Mazda build good economical cars.  ": No one Said he Shouldn't chose based  on His Individual Needs. If a Mazda fits, and less $, it Does, then. If an  Austin-Healy, fits then It Does.

• F

You do realise they make more than one car?

Honda Jazz or a Mazda CX-5?

Honda NSX or a Mazda 2?

Stupid question.

• 28AKO

Hondas and Toyotas are great cars and last a very long time if u keep the maintenance up on them

Both are good, but because Honda's are far more common, I would look at a Mazda .   Just to be a little different.

theyre probably both good cars

Only a fool chooses a car on brand name. You should buy a car that suits your exact needs. Both Honda and Mazda build good economical cars.