Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 1 month ago

What did we learn from the West Brom 3-3 Chelsea game?

Are West Brom underrated, or are Chelsea overrated? Surely you shouldn't be 3-0 down to WBA with the kind of money Chelsea have spent recently.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • CMD
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Thiago Silva is overated.

Are Ligue 1 is a farmers league

• 1 month ago

It was a Coupon buster.

I bet WBA don't score 3 in the 1st half again this season.

Thiago Silva looks well dodgy.

Who recruits a 36 year old Centre Half. Oh yeah Blackburn did Tony Gale from West Ham(yes title winning year 94-95) Thanks for that One season Tone.

btw He was a free transfer(out of contract) and one of the lowest paid.(Bargain)

• 1 month ago

Nothing, we already knew Abraham and Mount were Championship players, Thiago Silva is past it, Caballero is a reserve keeper, Christensen is one of the worst defenders in the league, and that Liverpool made the right choice not shelling out so much for Werner. 

• 1 month ago

That Chelsea simply just cannot compete with Liverpool  LOL

we're too good for you all,  but thanks for trying ;-)

LOl

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • August
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

West Brom gave Leeds a fright last week and it comes as no surprise that they took the lead v Chelsea. We have learn't that the WBA will score many goals this season so the likes of  Palace,Villa and Spurs beware 

• Maggie
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Always respect the team that you're playing against. They're not there just to make the numbers up. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Don't stop, never give up

Hold your head high and reach the top

Let the world see what you have got

Bring it all back to you

Hold on to what you try to be

Your individuality

When the world is on your shoulders

Just smile and let it go

If people try to put you down

Just walk on by don't turn around

You only have to answer to yourself

Don't you know it's true what they say

That life, it ain't easy

But your time's coming around

So don't you stop tryin'

Na na na na..

There are few easy games in the Premier League and almost any team can be turned over on the day if the other side get lucky, raise their game or get on a roll.

Confidence is more than just a preference of the habitual voyeur of park life and teams that come flying out of the traps and expend massive amounts of energy in the first half often suffer from burn out in the second.

In other words, football can be a funny old game and although money does buy success it doesn't guarantee that any side will actually win games. That has to be achieved by the players performing well, being sharp and having the right mentality/attitude and not making soppy mistakes at crucial moments.

There were some great games of football yesterday but , amazingly, not all of the sides won. However, all of the sides contributed to the entertainment. 

• 1 month ago

Well we can start with Chelsea not being fit for a title challenge under current management, Frank wants to sell Jorginho to Arsenal if he gets Declan Rice, does that really seem like a great replacement? Not to me, it's a big gamble and English players are always overpiced too.

As for the game though, I didn't see it so can't say much, but I don't rate Chelsea and even I expected them to walk this one.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.