Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 3 weeks ago

What's the last alcoholic beverage you tried for the first time, was it in a can/bottle/on draft what did you think of it & what did you pay?

Ignore the question if you don't drink alcohol Pearl L. And get a life for goodness sake.

Nothing. Bottle. THE MACALLAN DOUBLE CASK 18 YEARS OLD a $350 bottle of Scotch a friend was given for his retirement gift. Good stuff!

• Ona

Warre's Optima 10 port.

• John P

Gosh, hard to say. I usually drink wine at home, and on my infrequent visits to a pub I drink draught beer or cider.

I don't think I have drunk a new type of alcoholic drink for many years. I very rarely drink spirits.

• Darla

I have tried a $15 box of glass bottles of Seagram's alcohol. Also I got a $15 bottle of wine I need to open. 

Ardbeg Corryvreckan Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky.  It was $150 for the 750 ml bottle, and a bit smokey for my taste, but had a nice oaky finish.