Hey what's a good game i can play with my 6-7 year old sister?

She loves horror, likes to play with me, isn't the smartest human but is very smart for her age, loves to fight stuff, and likes Minecraft and plays on a free admin server on ROBLOX. 

I dislike Minecraft because I'm inpatient, like fighting stuff, Love playing as undead or just summoning stuff to fight for me, Like playing support, Need a game for either ps4, or switch and we both hate puzzle games or games that are too peaceful or too repetitive.

Please help me, My sister is tired of be kicking her butt in a fighting game because i don't know how to hold back.

And if you can't think of a game or just want to help me what's something i can play with her for someone like me who is lazy, hates pointless things, and dislike playing with toys n stuff.

i dont have ps4 nor switch. But, i can recommend "Darksiders Genesis" or, LEGO Marvel Superheroes (or any LEGO game which has a co-op) . Of course a ESRB may say differ, but its up to you or your parents.

Diablo III Eternal Collection is nice too for co-op , BUT have a good chunk of blood and gore, and may not suit you or your sister

Five nights at freddys

mortal kombat, doom

• Marco

I recommend logic games www.skillgamesboard.com

"Remothered" is a rather scary game, PS4.

"isn't the smartest human", WOW?!

Hahaha, 6 years old, play with her Barbies and work on your imagination.

The cool thing with Barbies is that you can lay on the couch and aslong as your arms move, you can pretend voices and play.

• Will

Takes turns playing Until Dawn. You control the male characters and she controls the female characters. It is a horror game where your decisions affect the outcome. The same can be done with Heavy Rain, but there are less playable characters. Detroit Become Human is another make-your-own-decision game and has three characters you play as. One is a female character and the other two are male. You can get your own characters and then just rotate playing as Conor.

I don't really know what else to suggest since I don't know if you two will be sharing a screen or have your own PS4s. 

• did you say she loves Horror?, like i could say some games here but they are all pegi 18,,,hmm..

A way out  (the basis of this is to work out a way to escape from prison)

Resident Evil Revelations 2

Left 4 dead 2  (this is only one that i might consider feasbale, but you did say horror)

:)

This question is cute, sorry. 

You should play 'A Hat in Time' with her. It looks really cool and addictive. 

ask her what she wants to play and then play that with her