Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenGarden & Landscape · 4 weeks ago

Do you have a flower garden?

Favorite Answer

Yes...................

i have some nasturtions growing downstairs

No.  We used to have a lovely garden full of wild flowers that our cats used to love to sit among on summer afternoons.  We had many perennials along the front & side of our house.  I had major heart operations in 2015 & 2016, & we've done very little in the yard in all the ensuing time.  My wife was deeply depressed by these two years, in which as well as my troubles, most of our cats had to be euthanised due ot their own illnesses.  It's been a long road back to where we once were.   

• gerald

Yes i live in England and have a traditional gardeba part for vegetables a greenhouse and a lawn with flowers all around , its lovely dahlias roses gypsophilla gladioli begonias . I do some art in oils i am self taught and jusr did a vase of sweet peas and gypsophilla from the garden , i would show you but its not the place i dont sell them you see , 

• Olive

I did have a flower garden last year but not this year