I want sell my fantasy story book where I can find the way?

• Tina

I'm sorry, but the very fact that you call your work 'a fantasy story book' suggests you're not a very experienced writer. In fact i has just struck me that you are not talking about a book you have written, but an actual book - if that's the case try E Bay.

However,if it's not you can get a copy of the 'Writers' and Artists' Yearbok', go through their list of agents, and note the ones who will take fantasy and are accepting ms at the moment, look at their submissions page, and following their instructions to the letter, try submitting your work to them.

For a long time, short stories were actually a fiction writer's best way to break into paying work, and they can still form a strong part of your 

The way your story is told has a huge impact on how it unfolds in the mind of the reader. First of all you need to decide from what viewpoint the reader will ...