Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 4 weeks ago

A boy at school has planned to fight with me on Monday. what do I do without telling on him and making him more angry?

A boy at school has planned to fight with me on Monday. I don't want to fight cos I am lot smaller then he is . he wants to fight me cos I missed the goal in football. what do I do without telling on him and making him more angry?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Get your friends and have a water fight. Bring water guns and balloons. On ``The Simpsons'' episode ``The General'' BART got his friends together and they had a water fight to defeat the bully Nelson. Or better yet, get all the kids from your high school to bring water guns and balloons.

• Diana
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Since the bully intends to hurt you anyways, go ahead and tell an adult that you trust about this.  If you don't, it'll only encourage him to pick more unwanted fights with you.  So, don't obey him and do what you need to do to protect yourself.  

• 3 weeks ago

Beat him in mario kart.

• 3 weeks ago

now the trick here son is to make him more angry and if he lashes out at u YOU TAKE THE BLOW WITHOUT FIGHTING BACK then tell the teacher on him he's the one that will go down not u

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • art
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

he already seems pretty angry anyway, so tell on him

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Get a group of friends and confront him.

• 4 weeks ago

sit right next to him at lunch.  tell him you refuse to fight.  then don't show up to his planned event.

• Kelley
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Switch schools.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.