Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 1 month ago

company turned off my web hosting because I removed a payment card from the account ?

I'm waiting to add a new payment card which arrives by post this week.

despite being with this company for over 15 years,  the new owner doesn't seem to give a hoot and really got me going when he remarked 'that was that guy,  im the new guy and I say pay if you want web hosting...'

I wanted to strangle that b*****d over the phone.

15+ years I've been with this company,  I signed up with them back in summer 2005.

I emailed the old owner of the company but he said hes unable to do anything about it as total ownership of the company is in the new guys hands,  he sold the company to him so he cant help even if he wanted to.

I NEED the web hosting to be turned back on IMMEDIATELY,  I've tried to tell that dispy stupid dumb HR girl in their company 'I have funds,  its just I can't pay without that new card'

and all I keep hearing on the line is 'I understand',  that stupid b***h.

why are companies in the hands of a55holes like this one ??

• opurt

If you want your service turned back on IMMEDIATELY, then pay them.You didn't pay, you even removed your payment method without replacing it, and they turned your service off for non-payment. Seems reasonable.

There's only one "a55hole" here, and it's the guy not paying and still demanding stuff.

Life happens. Your only choice is to have site down while you move to new host, or pay when card arrives and then plan to move prior to next renewal.

• ?

Nobody cares.