What if china designed coronavirus so that it will do changes to every humans DNA?

and so that it would wipe out every one after some generations and then chinese ppl be the only living humans on earth

• Cowboy

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

horse piss

Your tin foil hat is crooked

The aliens out there wouldn't let that happen I doubt. If they do.. It's still probably a good thing and good can come of it.. And only what God allows. I mean maybe it's like a mercy kill because they end of times is going to be so evil and just keep getting worse and worse. As well as they could allow it.. They also could stop them if they wanted and when they wanted. And even turn the tables too. As much as you want to try and make yourself and everyone else believe that you are in control.. And are like God.. In a way.. You aren't.. At the end of the day.. God is and you can only do what he allows.. And nothing more. He can also take that away.

Viruses dont work that way

I have never heard of some idea so..... wait a minute.....end of my tail keeps poking me in my eye....so really bizarre and crazy.

Thats some stupid propaganda....

There isn't enough genetically distinctive about an ethnicity to make that possible.

Even if that were true the Chinese would eventually wipe out themselves. This is how the human race operates.

And what if some idiot goes around spreading bogus conspiracy theories?

"What if" is such an utterly useless question. It's meaningless.

What if an evil wizard magicked the virus out of his dog's butt?

OK. What if?