Where can I find a full version of Vegas Pro (any incarnation) (no trial) (hopefully won't destroy my internet broadband)?

Every download I did either didn't work or featured a free trial, Is there at least a download for Vegas Pro that i can use without a 15 or 30 day trial?

Note: A.exe file would be decent.

Note 2: Any version of Vegas would be a decent one.

• John

As far as I know P2P networking - as in piracy- is long dead. I guess some still use Bit Torrent but the days of free Photoshop have been over for years now. Half the time you'll get kiddy porn, most of the time you'll get malware.

I guess you can still poke around and maybe you'll even get lucky. But I doubt it.

Source(s): Been there, done that.

The only way is to pay for the software. Can't help you commit illegal activities on this forum. If you know how and where to look, it is absurdly easy to get it for free, but at the same time it is the perfect way to get your PC infected with malware and other nasty things if you have no idea what you're doing.