Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

Don’t you also like dogs more than you like people?

I hate dealing with people.

I love every moment with a dog.

Favorite Answer

I think in general I'd have to agree.   However was a time when I was a comparatively social person but after a number of things that have happened during my life I don't have very many people I could really call much other than friendly acquaintances.    Add to that the fact that people who I would have called friends, have passed.  I guess this is something one has to get used to when elderly!!   And the next in line is ...................

I have spent a lifetime working with dogs & it is a no brainer.  'The more I am around people, the more I love my dogs'.

• Amber

It depends on the dog and on the people and the situation. But if given the option to spend an hour with a dog or any humans - I'd pick a dog. Can't say I think a lot of people. When you first meet them, they are on their best behaviour so you only see their likable traits, once you get close to them, the not so nice parts come out. Often they are then a part of your life and it can be hard to cut them back out. With animals what you see is what you get.