What is it like being married to a Leo man? I haven’t heard too many good things.?

They are leaders. They don't like following or compromising too much. They usually have a good sense of humor though.

• Janet

A person's zodiac sign is ONLY their Sun sign. All it shows is who they relate to themselves, so it will not give you any information about how they relate to others (their Venus sign), specifically how they relate to a partner/spouse (their "setting sign": their Descendant/7th House cusp), nor how they are emotionally (their Moon).

Astrologers work off ALL of the 40-50 factors in the sky at the MOMENT a person was born, as things appeared from WHERE they were born.

No two people are astrologically identical and no two Leo men will be the same.

You question cannot be answered by anyone who actually understands how astrology works. ALWAYS work ONLY with the specific birth chart for that particular individual.

Sun sign astrology, while easy to find and use, is not real astrology and is only for fun .. it will not give you valid answers.

More specific to your questions, how any of the planets (Sun included), depends far more on the "aspects" it makes with other planets than the actual Sign any of these planets are in.  These aspects (specific distances) tell you HOW to interpret the Sign influence. Since all Signs have both positive and negative potential behaviors, FIRST you have to look at how that planet is aspected before you even start to consider the Sign that planet is in.

Just a note for future reference:  

Anyone who talks about some as ONE Sign is either scamming you or doesn't understand astrology.  Everyone has ALL 12 Signs in their birthchart and often their Sun's Sign is NOT the strongest astrological infuence in their unique birthchart.

My experience with Leo’s is that they are extremely hypocritical and childish and they want  attention 24/7

THEY ARE A BLAST...MY MINNEAPOLIS SOUL MATE IS A LEO AUG 19TH..SWEETEST LEO IVE EVER KNOWN..BUT I DID not wish to move back to MN....way too cold there..

Keksmndmxoosmnwmisjbwbwij j

I've never had a Leo man attracted to me. It seems that I attract earthy men, especially Capricorn and Taurus the most, Libra, Sagittarius, Gemini.. I think Leo men are easily intimidated by strong women, because they see them as competitive of attention.

I've had several Leo boyfriends and live with a Leo man. I too am a Leo. They like to be in charge and the center of attention. They can be quite generous. Be careful not to hurt their pride. They will  bring sunshine into your life if you make them feel special and treat them with respect. 

• Kathy

It is the same as being married to any other man of any other Zodiac sign.