Is this sentence correct ?

What should I make of your dismissive attitude?

• RP
    Favorite Answer

It seems perfect to me.

The sentence is perfectly correct as it stands.

What should I make out of your dismissive attitude ?

Yes, it's correct. 

• A.J.

This is a difficult question about a question with a lot to explain, if you wish to learn. It is grammar correct and does create a message and in this, there is a difference between ending it with a question mark or exclamation point. An exclamation point creates an emphatic comment or remark. Where there is a choice between question and exclamation point, a question seeks a reply or can instead put doubt as to ask for ponder and thinking. The word "make" has many definitions, and words are defined specifically by their context and sometimes by verbal inflections as well. 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/make 

When we write, in our mind we create an image and interpretation, and it is difficult to put tonal inflections in writing. 

In this precise use, it is asking a question with a comment built-into it.

Re-worded for specific communication: 

"How should I interpret, understand, and react to your demeanor and remarks of ignoring people's inputs, reactions, and value?"

It is leaving open whether a response is needed and asks to think about what is occurring at the very least. It allows for response to it and is not only a remark.

It is correct if that is the precise communication. 

Verbally, stress of each word causes changes. In writing or in monotone as verbal it is as I described it. For verbal use:

WHAT should I make... > wants an answer, instead of just ponder

I >> If stressing the word "I" it refers to individual and personal rather than other people.

If stressing the word SHOULD, it is asking what actions are expected.

Do not stress the word MAKE in this use, which interprets the word as CREATE.

Stress the word DISMISSIVE and the question is intended as an insult and by the question mark seeks a response to the insult.

Stress the word YOUR says the person that this is spoken to considers the asker or other people to also have a dismissive attitude.

Stress the word ATTITUDE and now the question says it is not anything specific that the person this is said to has particular said or done, but is an overall feeling.  

Remember again, ending in an exclamation point means no reply or additional thought is expected and the statement is a remark. I will not try to explain the possible use of sarcasm which is done as an opposite.

• John P

It is correct. It sounds rather 'top snob'.

Yes, that's correct.