Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 4 weeks ago

What should be my first steps in doing a instagram page on food?

Basically i've been scrolling through instagram and felt inspired by looking at dietitians and nutritionist, there pages are all about food and nutrition and wellness and I wish I could do the same but at the same time I have little knowldge on recipes? Should I make a page recreating and finding recipes?

Favorite Answer

If you're not a dietitian or nutritionist, don't try and put any information out, as you don't know what you're talking about.

If you want to do a food page - go ahead. Take pictures of what you're eating, share recipes of what you're cooking. But stay in your lane - there's enough misinformation out there from people.

I basically am not knowledgeable in the way that I want to be, but i want to dable in the whole cooking, nutrition realm

My gut response is if you have little knowledge on recipes omit them.. Any one can search for a recipe. 

Are you knowledgeable in the area of nutrition and wellness? If so focus on that. 

Are you knowledgeable in doing Instagram pages at all?  If not I suggest you research that first then go ahead but don't start unless you know what you are doing