Rick asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 3 weeks ago

yahoo fantasy football - website just says request denied?

I refreshed my yahoo fantasy football teams match up page and keep getting request denied on blank web page.  When i close the browser, reopen and go to any yahoo fantasy football page in my league i get same error.  This has been randomly happening to me over the first 3 weeks of football.  Anyone know how to stop this from happen?  Also, why does it happen?

This does not happen with any other website or fantasy team (CBS, ESPN, etc...)

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 days ago

Actually, I think I know what is going on. If you have 2 different emails and both emails are in the same league....you need to clear your cookies/history after that 1st email. That should fix the problem. Yahoo probably sees your ip with 2 teams in the same league (using different emails). If that is not the case for you, just try clearing your cookies when the issue happens.

• 4 days ago

It happens to me too. I have several emails and many teams and while doing lineups, it will happen and I cant do anything for a few hours later. This will be my last year doing yahoo fantasy unless they fix it. Too many other places to do fantasy that dont have these issues.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.