Rick asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 3 weeks ago

yahoo fantasy football - website just says request denied?

I refreshed my yahoo fantasy football teams match up page and keep getting request denied on blank web page.  When i close the browser, reopen and go to any yahoo fantasy football page in my league i get same error.  This has been randomly happening to me over the first 3 weeks of football.  Anyone know how to stop this from happen?  Also, why does it happen?

This does not happen with any other website or fantasy team (CBS, ESPN, etc...)

• 4 days ago

Actually, I think I know what is going on. If you have 2 different emails and both emails are in the same league....you need to clear your cookies/history after that 1st email. That should fix the problem. Yahoo probably sees your ip with 2 teams in the same league (using different emails). If that is not the case for you, just try clearing your cookies when the issue happens.

• 4 days ago

It happens to me too. I have several emails and many teams and while doing lineups, it will happen and I cant do anything for a few hours later. This will be my last year doing yahoo fantasy unless they fix it. Too many other places to do fantasy that dont have these issues.