Why do women assume they’re your type but get offended if you do the same?

In my time I’ve been in and seen bare scenarios of them essentially saying “no strings attached” over **** like asking for favours or making a friendly gesture where there was no prior flirting on my behalf. Yet anytime I’ve replicated this behaviour, “oh so you think I’m some sIut?” or “what makes you think I’d go for you anyway?” and they get super moody.

• Foofa

Women exhibiting "nice guy" behaviors. How odd. 

I find most women childish, I love women but unfortunately I just don't like them.

There's nothing women hate more than men they are not attracted to, so if she likes you she will be very open and flirty but if not then she will absolutely detest you and will feel enraged that you dared to speak to her. I think if they're not attracted to you for whatever reason they feel insulted. But ugly men will always disgust and be treated badly by women, and some women would find any man ugly.