Mark asked in HealthMental Health · 4 weeks ago

What is going on with me? ?

First off, I do take antidepressants and a mood medication, and yes I do suffer from chronic depression and mood swings. 

Back to it. I am an aspiring filmmaker and I’ve come up with a story for a film I wanna make, and the more see the story in my head and come up with ideas for it, I end up getting sad, anxious and I wanna cry. It feels like the beginning of an anxiety attack or a panic attack. I just can’t shake the feeling every time I go write something down or do any work on the screenplay. I just can’t do it, I can’t get the feeling to go away. 

• Audrey

Try taking a break from writing. Find something else to do for a while.

• Damien

well then stop taking medications that mess with your mind, antidepressants and mood medications are useless, if ur depressed u try to go fix what it is that's causing u to be depressed, taking some pills isn't gonna fix it infact count the number of people who committed suicide while taking medication for depression, its a long list.