Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

What is your opinion of Breonna Taylor case?

59 Answers

Relevance
  • Prince
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

In my opinion there's just no excuse. 

• 4 weeks ago

Her boyfriend was just peacefully protesting with gun shots through the door.

• 4 weeks ago

Get the ballistic report. The cop was hit by friendly fire. They lied

• 4 weeks ago

If Breonna Taylor had been a Caucasian woman, we never would have heard a word about her.  The coverage of the story is simple race baiting by the major media outlets.  It's disgusting how easily the people are allowing themselves to be led by the nose by the media.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Why is the city paying for a wrongful death if, supposedly,  none of the officers did anything wrong that led to her death?

Someone breaks down your door in the middle of the night and shouts "police".  Anyone can do that. There were no drugs or anything else illegal.  Why should anyone believe it is the police?

• 4 weeks ago

We need new policemen.

• Rick
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

she got caught in the cross-fire ..............................

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

The police lied and covered up several things on the police report. No-knock warrants are BS! No police dept. should conduct them.

• Caesar
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Officials in Louisville, Kentucky have agreed to pay $12m to the family of Breonna Taylor, a black woman who was killed in her home by police. One of the officers involved in the raid, Brett Hankison, was fired in June. The other two - Jonathan Mattingly and Myles Cosgrove - were placed on administrative leave... 

The city's police chief was also fired in June after a separate police shooting.

Justice is not served with cash settlements, those involved in her murder will avoid arrest and accountability. 

Some users around here need to defend bad policemen and justify bad police acts by bad police that not respect their oath about "Protect or Serve" and those users will try to ignore any wrongdoing in that event, is curious that the Louisville's city council voted unanimously in favor of banning no-knock warrants. .... but nothing bad happens there the "police" act properly in servicing and protecting... according to many anonymous users that curiously need to hide under the hood of anonymity... 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

My opinion:

1.   Terrible situation.  

2.    The cops acted in accordance with the law.  They were shot at and returned fire.   Breonna was caught in the crossfire.   

3.   I do think however we need to closely examine how cops handle confrontations.   I’ve seen many videos of police shootings which were justified, but in many of those cases it was the cops who escalated a situation unnecessarily. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.