Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

Do you consider American Football quarterback Pat Mahomes to be Black, White, mixed race / biracial, or American ?

bq: Assuming you're not a Chiefs fan, who'd you trade from your team to have him ?

Update:

bq2: Do you consider American Football quarterback Colin Kaepernick to be Black, White, mixed race / biracial, or American ?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

500 Years of Racism in The United States would consider him to be Black. He considers himself to be Black. Therefore, I would consider Patrick Mahomes to be American and  African-American. Who am I to argue with him? Tough question, my Team has a pretty good Quarterback in Lamar Jackson.

Again 500 Years of Racism in The United States would consider him to be Black. Therefore, I would consider Colin Kaepernick to be American and African-American.

• Rusty
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

He's the 'real' best QB in the NFL.   Melanin is a non-factor, sorry Lamar, and both racist and REAL PC people...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't really care as long as every player in the NFL plays as hard as they can without cheating.

• 1 month ago

His father is of  African American descent,  his mother appears to be of European ancestry.      Race is a social construct.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Pretty sure he's asian

• 1 month ago

Mahomes is red and yellow; just like everyone else on his team.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It some one didn't tell me or unless I saw them- they would just be names.

The real thing is how do they want to be seen?

Would they prefer to be seen by their race or by their nation of birth? That is something only they can answer.

• Cory
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Why don't you ask him? He's literally the only person that it matters to. 

Unless you're a racist and want to judge him for the color of skin and not the content of his character. 

Are you a racist? huh, punk?! then go ahead and don't give me best answer. 

• Adam D
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There's no "considering" to be done here, facts are facts.  He is biracial.  He is American.

BQ:  Anybody who's a fan of any other team should be willing to trade the best player on their team for Patrick Mahomes.  He's proving himself to be a great player, it is unlikely he'll suddenly get worse.

BQ2:  Again, there's no opinion to be had here.  Kaepernick is biracial.  He is an American.  It is a stretch to call him an American football quarterback unless you add the qualifier "former" to that.

• Mike W
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I consider him to be a pretty good quarterback, and most teams would be glad to have him, but he's probably going to stay put in Kansas City, for the near future.   Don't really care about race. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.