Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Would you shoot at some officers in civilian clothes if they enter your house at 1 in the morning with their guns in hands ?

I have no firearms so your question is moot as it applies to me. I also have no drugs nor do I do drugs so I'm probably not a target of a raid. However, I have four cans of beer with about 4.5% ABV.

One reacts to such actions as the law legally allow me as a home-owner may do. Such can turn out in multiple ways, but in respects to the law. Such channels do make such a scenario unlikely.

The biggest concern of mine would be the why?

This is assuming that I'm like Joe Smo or Jane "freak of the week" here. This doesn't apply, but still may answer.

Yes it is called a Home invasion

Yes, I would.

Regarding to Breonna Taylor Case. Based on what I know about the case (there are many things that I do not), I would have charged all 3 officers with a 3rd Degree Murder/Manslaughter. 

By the way, I am planning to vote for Trump, even though, I do not like many things that came out of his mouth that much. 

I just love how right wing loons complain that when Breonna Taylor's boyfriend did what they always say that the 2nd amendment gives them a right to do, to shoot at unidentified home invaders, that he was doing something wrong.

KKKops have NO business entering ANYONE'S home without a proper warrant and to announce who they are before they enter.

Killer KKKops are the biggest domestic terrorist organization in the US, with the NRA right behind them.

• TB12

Yes, I would,, and I can pretty well tell you how it plays out,,

12:45, my dog starts barking at some commotion outside, he wakes me up

12:50, I yell at my dog to shut up, thinking it may just be some cats or something,

12:55, dog is still barking, so gun in hand I go downstairs to investigate,

1:00, armed individual kicks in my door, dog lunges at said person,

1:01, intruder shoots my dog, I return fire,

5:00, morning news opens with story of homeowner, homeowner's dog, and officer killed in late night raid,, police spokesman confirms they had wrong address.

sure, if they enter without knocking or identifying themselves

• Unless they declare themselves and proclaim a warrant,  I'm shooting a cop wearing his custom if it entered my home at 1 a.m. unproclaimed.

• Rick

It's easy IF you don't break the law !!!

not if I was a felon who could not own or use a firearm legally