Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

Am I cursed? Help me please?

I was out in the city the other day, just casually walking around and a lady spit in my face because I refused to step aside while crossing the road. She said something like "buzz, open, let the curse be alive, 6 steps, 6 sides, 6 big red eyes, the devil in disguise" and then spit in my face in front of at least twenty people. I felt miserable. I just cried and went to see a doctor because I was afraid that I might have gotten COVID-19 .. It turned out I was ok. But now every time I go out something bad happens. I want to know the truth. Will I die???

Please don't listen to the little idiot who told you to juggle sharp knives... he is an extremely jealous person here because he doesn't like the thought of people whining about their problems online. Yet his entire profile just shouts "I have severe problems that I can't deal with professionally."

• Audrey

There are no such things as curses. She was just a sick in the head old lady. Forget about it.

• LAN

Try juggling sharp knives and see if anything goes wrong loser.

• kelvin

nope just a troll

If you keep thinking how silly this is and you don't have health anxiety, you'll be fine. Otherwise, talk with a psychiatrist.