Why is everyone saying to vote this year?  I don’t feel like I want to vote..?

• Foofa

People who don't want to vote and aren't informed enough to vote shouldn't feel bad about not voting. Voting without any knowledge of what you're voting on is like letting a toddler drive a car. 

Then please, be a part of the solution and JUST DONT VOTE.

There is absolutely no reason to vote if you’re not excited about one of the candidates. I’m not voting either as it’s the way I’m making a statement against both candidates. Joe Biden is way too old school and he has no way to govern at his age. Donald Trump meanwhile is a complete jerk.  

So I am making a statement by not voting in 2020. I voted for Hillary in 2016 as I saw some potential in her that I liked Obama a lot more. 2020 I will be leaving the presidents section blank if I vote at all. 

• Kathy

I feel that if you do not vote, you have no right to complain about who gets elected.

The country will still suck regardless so it doesn't really make a difference. 

Some people hate the government. I understand.

Then don't.

If you don't care about who is running or the issues, I'd rather have you not vote.  Your uninformed vote won't be canceling out the vote of people who do care about this stuff.