Is Lewis Hamilton correct that he is being penalised for breaking rules because he is black?

Lewis Hamilton called his two five-second time penalties in the Russian Grand Prix "ridiculous", saying the Formula 1 stewards are "trying to stop me".

Hamilton was hit with 10 seconds worth of penalties during Sunday's race in Sochi for two separate violations while en route to the grid.

Hamilton was adjudged to have breached the race director's pre-race instructions by completing two practice starts in the wrong place, including one at the end of the pit exit slip road.

It meant Hamilton ultimately finished the race third after leading the early stages from pole position, with team-mate Valtteri Bottas winning for Mercedes and taking 11 points out of his championship lead.

Hamilton said he would "need to go back and see what the rules are or what exactly I did wrong", but did not think he had done anything out of the norm.

"I'm pretty sure no-one has got two five-second penalties for something so ridiculous before," Hamilton told Sky Sports.

"I didn't put anyone in danger, I've done this at a million tracks over the years and never been questioned on it.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

The picture says it all

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

But he didn’t say that. You said it, and we all know you’re a dîck.

• Who cares about Hamilton, he is ridiculous.

• The Russians take a dim view of cheating. Especially when Caught.

NB.They Seldom poison their enemies but it has been known to happen occasionally.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

108% best answer ?

LOL 

you sad pathetic yanking loser

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Talking to yourself and answering your own questions, again? What a sad case.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.