Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Idk how to cook or to pass my classes in college. Idk how to do anything. What do I do?

I’m 26 and I still live with my mommy and daddy. I do have a job but it’s only 8 hours a day. I don’t go to school because I’m an idiot that can’t be taught. I have a cousin who goes to school and she has her own business. She’s 4 years younger than me and she’s doing better than me. I can’t even cook because I can’t remember the steps to cook. I honestly feel like a loser. What girl is going to want to be with me? 

OK So you don't know anything and can't learn.  That hasn't stopped someone becoming president has it?

Have you thought about living behind McDonalds in a box, and working the parking lots for food and change at the Walmart Parking lot.. 

• Ocimom

Don't compare yourself to others.  Do what you do best.  Maybe a more manuel labor job would be better suited to you.  Jobs with landscaping are good, don't require much knowledge and can lead to a good job even starting your own business.  

As far as cooking you can cook.  Write down directions and follow them.  Its not that hard.

• Foofa

Worry less about getting a girl and more about learning how to "adult" so you can survive after your parents are gone. 

Buy a cook book.  If you can read, you can cook.  But most women still like to cook so don't worry about that.    Stop calling your parents "mommy and daddy."  Read the New Testament.  Start with the Gospel of John.  There are lots of answers to life's problems in the Bible.  Pray for God's will and direction in your life.  Ask Jesus Christ to be your personal Lord and Savior.  Follow Him as best you can.  You might find a wife at church.  Some Baptist churches are good.  Visit a few.  Ask the pastor for prayer and counseling.  Ask God to forgive you of any known sin.  Pray about everything that concerns you.  I will pray for you too.  May God bless you. 

Than don’t cook find something you are good at.

hey its okay, personally cooking to me is a little challenging as well but the way I learned is by buying those food magazines at the store and looking at the recipes and just going along with them step by step. don't be to hard on yourself:) 

you could always take some cooking classes

Well, go figure out how to do them.

What girl? Maybe a girl who's even more of a loser than you are, if you can imagine that.