Boyfriend subscribed to an onlyfans account ?

Would you class this as cheating? I was pregnant and my boyfriend subscribed to an onlyfans account, we havent slept together for about 3 months and he still doesnt want to do anything  even when the babys here. I feel so unattractive and not sexy, I've been doing my makeup more and looking after myself in hope he pays me more attention:( hes not a very affectionate person but hes been more affectionate than this in the past  whenever I ask for a cuddle or sex he always says hes busy or on his phone 

You need to just talk to him about how you’re feeling. Ask him if he’s still attracted to you and both of you need to figure out a solution. If you can’t, you should leave.

Also, remind him that since you’re pregnant, you’re vulnerable and in need of support. What you don’t need is a jack a.ss that plays with your emotions at this time  

• Trish

He's just a boyfriend not a husband.  This is grounds for dismissal.  I've made the same mistake...having a boyfriend...I decided not to sleep with anyone until I get married so I can vest all my time in getting to know the guy.  Things still may go awry but at least I won't regret sleeping together and getting pregnant by a loser again.  By the way it's been  over fifteen years since I had a boyfriend and I have no regrets.  Almost all guys don't have anything to do with you when they realize you aren't going to sleep with them 😜🤣☺️.  You're better off investing all your efforts into your child.  They grow up fast.. eighteen years will go by in no time.  My son would have been 36 but he passed away from suicide at age 22.  My other son's 30th birthday was this month and I clearly remember his being five.  I wish I had spent more time with them but I was working and taking care of the home when I should have invested all that time in my sons.

This guy sounds like a loser.  Find out his intentions not good I bet.  It's time for you to make some tough decisions no matter what his intentions are because you have to be careful who you allow around your child.  The fact he's the biological father doesn't mean he's the best person to raise and influence him.  And influence him is what he will do no matter how young the child is he will be effected.  Decide sooner than later what you are going to do and stop waisting your time trying to turn him on when he doesn't even care.

Who cares , it's 2020

Don't be so jelous 

I will tell you all men like to perv on different women 

What difference does it make whether or not I would class that as cheating? I'm not the one in the relationship. 

This is one reason why I dont agree with onlyfans/porn etc. Even though its beneficial for single people who enjoy it, it can ruin relationships and put unrealistic expectations on partners. I'm sorry he is treating you like this. He should be looking after you and paying more attention to you. Try having a conversation with him and if he doesn't communicate after you ask about wanting to talk, I would think about leaving him. Either that, do it back to him by sharing pictures of topless men and see if he likes it. 

I would "classify" his behavior...ALL of his behavior...as disinterest in pursuing any relationship with you, and I think you would have been wiser to insist on birth control instead of getting pregnant. 

Of course it counts as cheating, what else it could be?

So while you were growing his baby he was paying for someone's nudes. That's not ok.

"I ask for a cuddle or sex he always says hes busy or on his phone " it sounds like he has checked out of the relationship. This is typical w men who aren't prepared for the realities of parenthood. 

He needs to grow up and realize that a woman's body goes through changes when we get pregnant. It goes through changes even when we're not pregnant. Im sorry to say it but you might have to break up with him the fact that he doesn't wanna do anything is his way of trying to get you to break up with him. He's an idiot and you and the baby deserve better.

He has lost interest in you

Lots of guys look at porn it doesn't mean anything, maybe if you don't Iuke onlyfans because it's a subscription going to one person, you could discuss that with him, but if you cut off porn completely I think it's an unreal expectation.