Question to young white women. If the US reintroduced the draft, would you join the military OR would you take the second option to opt out ?

So let's say the USA is planning a war with Russia and Iran and the USA needs massive amounts of people to fight as it will be a huge conflict with theater of operations in Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Central Asia, the Pacific,  and Russia itself. 

You have TWO options:

1) Join the military and probably die or get injured in this conflict. 

2) OPT out but ONLY IF you marry an older financially stable man and he would have to be the natural father. The man has to have a high credit score and be at least a decade older and the girl has to get pregnant within a year of marriage date or face prison or get deployed to the front lines.  

Body builder and male model men would be forced to join and they would be assigned to something like mine-clearing or infantry. The only way out is if they have a predetermined medical condition. American white women are not like Israeli or Russian women. The latter has proven they can fight and can take a physical beating from a man and not rush to look for help. So THINK before you say you want to fight in the hot Iranian desert or ice cold are of Sibera. And refusing either option is fifteen years in jail plus 20 lashes. Oh and you can't draft dodge either.  

Brutus: you Stupid retarded idiot. I sugged you READ the question carefully. i know there is no draft today you inbred simp. 

• Here's the thing. If the USA turned into this sort of Fascist, mega-authoritarian military state, I would either be long gone, hiding, or dead. I know this is a joke question, but if an un-dodge-able draft came out of the woodwork in the US, I would do anything in my physical power to not only escape the US, but effectively fight against it. 

• amy

Im not american so if the US has a draft that doesnt include me. The military would not accept me if I want to join because I have c-ptsd. I really wouldn't mind having a career in the military and working on weapon design after all I do come from a military house hold and have a background in STEM. Also our militaries are full enough in modern day to never require the draft. Thats never happening again.

Considering the fact that I am considering joining the military anyway, and am lesbian, you can guess what I'd choose.

reported as chat/rant

• Jesere

I have already served in the Navy for 11 years active and active reserves

You don’t need to register for the draft.