Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

what is a genre of movies you won't watch eg super hero movies?

Superhero movies, movies about real people, anything released nowadays, etc.

Romantic comedies, I don't care for. I love good sci fi, but I detest ones that run like this: teenagers at a summer camp discover plot by aliens to destroy the world/universe and save the world/universe with snarky wit, etc. Big Yawn. I also find Super Hero movies adolescent in nature--aimed at 14 year old boys. Horror movies for the sake of horror--I guess it keeps the special affects dept employed, however. 

I don't watch romance movies.

• Audrey

Animated or "claymation".

Horror movies, Zombie movies, Ghost movies, etc. that kind of stupid ****.

Action and romantic comedies. I just have zero interest in The Fast & Furious type movies and those Im a housekeeper at a hotel and the owner of the hotel sweeps me off my feet and his family and friends wont accept me, we break up, but then he fights for me and we run off into the dang sunset movies. 

I don't know if there's an entire genre I absolutely won't watch...but there are certain genres I have high bars against seeing.  Horror movies do nothing for me, so unless there's a special hook, I'm uninterested.  Westerns bore the hell out of me.

• polly

Romantic comedies.

They make me want to throw myself in front of a greyhound bus

• Kathy

Horror movies..........

exactly. super hero movies.