Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

why are atheists stupid?

Atheists like to assert they are intelligent, but they are not anywhere near intelligent on topics of religion or spirituality, even though they think they are, displaying their dunning-kruger for the world to see.

IRONY just writes itself.

~

I notice you made a claim about atheists. I assume that's just those that chose to answer here on R/S. 

I also notice you did not back up your claim in any way beyond insults and throwing a phrase you clearly don't know the meaning of. 

Can you fix your mistakes? Or we might have to conclude you are not someone to take seriously at all ever. 

Staring at something for a very long time causes it to become distorted. 

Still obsessing over atheists?

I wonder how much time you've spent today sharing the gospel and helping the needy vs. trolling atheists. 

Source(s): JK, everyone knows you don't share the gospel or help the needy.

It's been proven atheists and agnostics know more about religion than theists.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2010/09/28...

• rodcom

Atheists do not assert that they are intelligent, just that they are smarter than typical theists.

Being intelligent on topics of religion is an oxymoron