Is God punishing the world with the Covid?

Why is God doing this? he's never done anything like this before? 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 week ago

Probably not because it probably came from a lab in china.

• 4 weeks ago

COVID-19 isn't even as deadly as a bad flu.  Less than 0.1% of Americans have died from it.  No, it isn't a punishment from God.  I think it's more of a warning shot, and worse things are coming if we don't give up our sins.

• 4 weeks ago

The warnings are in the Bible for all to see  disease, pestilence, famines and wars.

• 4 weeks ago

Yes He is. There is the rain in Sodom and Gomorrah. There are the plagues of Egypt. There are natural disasters and other "Acts of God" that have happened.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

The causes of epidemics are thoroughly understood, and they are not supernatural.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Because of Amos 8:4-12

• 4 weeks ago

The Lord's issue is with spiritual leaders. The Holy Ghost only accompany the one the Lord sends: Teach Gospel, not epistles:

1. (OT) The Lord said listen to JUDAH, but people listened to Levi/Moses.

2. (NT) The Lord said listen to SIMON PETER BARJONA, but people listens to Paul/pope:

4500 YEARS OF DISOBEDIENCE.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

i dont think god is doing it, i think the devil is

• 4 weeks ago

LOL, if you read the Bible, God has done far worse on several occasions and COVID is barely a "slap on the wrist" compared to other plagues. What makes COVID a problem is the lack of government appropriately responding to it and ignorant people claiming that wearing a mask (to protect others) and social distancing are an infringement on their rights.  

• Steven
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

I call it an example of Him separating the wheat from the chaff. Like the governments were forced to make laws of social distancing. There is a certain distance between paradise and the fire that torments under the earth.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.