Dave
Dave asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Sure a lot of solid Republicans bailing on the idiot in the oval office doesn't it?

Tom Ridge, who was a cabinet secretary under former Republican president George W. Bush, endorsed the Democratic nominee on Sunday.

“I will cast my vote for Joe Biden on Nov. 3. It will be my first vote for a Democratic candidate for president of the United States,” Ridge, a former governor of Pennsylvania, wrote in an op-ed in the Philadelphia Inquirer. "But it is not the first time I have said ‘no’ to Donald Trump. I urge my fellow Pennsylvanians to join me.

• Rusty
    Favorite Answer

Recently, there were almost 500 military generals, ambassadors, and public officials who did the same thing.   Trump frequently insults our men and women in uniform, calling them 'losers' and even takes the word of Putin over our own countries intelligence.   Wingo! You do the math!

Cabinet secretaries frequently work under president of both parties because they have talent in a particular area of government.  

Grasping at straws huh kid?

Example 5678900 of how the GOP, unlike dems, dont have groupthink.